Keep in touch with family and friends whilst in Seoul and around Korea with a 4G WiFi device rental, giving you unlimited access to your smartphone, tablet and computer at just the touch of a button. You’ll enjoy high-speed 4G Internet access wherever you want, whenever you want with coverage across the country. Simply pick up your device at your airport of choice, then drop it off again when you leave – staying connected couldn’t be simpler!
4G WiFi (KR Airport Pick Up) for South Korea
- Pay Per Day Pocket WiFi Rental: US$ 2.8 (Original Price
- FREE Cancelation – 48 Hrs Notice
- Show Mobile or Printed Voucher
Unlimited data and ICN/PUS/CJU/GMP pick up
- Enjoy unlimited 4G WiFi coverage across Korea on a pay per day basis
- With services at Incheon, Gimpo or Jeju airport, you can pick-up and drop-off your device at different locations!
- Connect up to 3 devices on the same pocket WiFi
- Decide to stay a little longer? Just pay for any extra days when you return the device
- Get your Unlimited data for your Korea trip now!
- You will receive a confirmation email and voucher instantly after booking
- In the event that you do not receive an email from us, please check your Spam folder or notify us via email
WiFi Device Details:
- Model: KWD-H1000
- Size: 113mm x 63.7mm x 10.4mm
- Weight: 105g
- Telecom: KT Olleh
- Traffic Flow Limit: None
- Max Speed: Up – 50Mbps/Down – 150Mbps
- Charging Time: Approximately 4 hours (220v)
- Battery Life: Approximately 8 hours (connecting to 1 device)
- Day charges are calculated inclusively. For example, if you pick up the device on a Thursday and return it on a Monday, you will be charged for 5 days of usage
- Please confirm your return date on the check out page which is calculated by our system, you will be charged a surcharge of KR 8,800 per day for late returns
- Click HERE to get your discounted price for the 4G Wifi in Korea.
How To Use
- You need to present your passport and a printed or a mobile voucher at the service desk
Pick Up Procedure:
- Simply select your required number of days when booking. If you decide to keep the device longer, you can pay for extra days on return. Print your voucher and take it to the pickup counter at your airport of choice. Note that the ‘Gate’ number is the numbered entrance doorway leading outside the airport
- Please Note: You will be asked to leave a KRW 200,000 credit card deposit at the counter. The amount will be held on your card until return. Please make sure that credit card provided is under your name and have more than 3 months validity
- Visit the services counter at your airport of choice. Receive your deposit refund. Pay for any additional days used
Pick Up Locations:
- KT Roaming Center at following locations
For more information, visit Klook Promotion Page.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?