1. The “#BigClickChallenge” (“Contest”) is organised by AirAsia group (“Organiser”). The Contest will be held for a period of seven (7) days commencing from 00:00 (GMT+8) on 14th June 2019 and ending at 23:59 (GMT+8) on 20th June 2019 (“Contest Period”)
2. Two (2) participants (“Winner”) will be selected to win the Contest based on the following weighting criteria:
- CREATIVITY (e.g. costume, props) – 30%
- FUN and DYNAMICS (e.g. relevance to AirAsia and the original rap and choreography, attitude, mood) – 70%
3. Each Winner of the Contest shall receive the following prize (“Prize”): Ten thousand (10,000) BIG Points each, valid for twenty-four (24) months upon awarding.
4. No refunds or replacements will be allowed for the unutilized Prize. The Prize will be awarded to the Winner on a ‘as it is’ basis.
5. Entry to the Contest is free of charge and the Contest is open to those who are eighteen (18) years old and above on the date of entry (“Participants”) except for the following:
- Permanent and/or temporary staff or employees of AirAsia Group Berhad, AirAsia Berhad, AirAsia X Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co., Ltd., Thai AirAsia X Co., Ltd, Philippines AirAsia Inc., AirAsia (India) Limited, AirAsia Japan Co. Ltd., and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd., AAE Travel Pte Ltd., and its immediate family members;
- Representatives and/or agents (including advertising & promotion) of AirAsia Group Berhad, AirAsia Berhad, AirAsia X Berhad, P.T. Indonesia AirAsia, Thai AirAsia Co. Ltd., Thai AirAsia X Co., Ltd., AirAsiaPhilippines Inc., AirAsia (India) Limited, AirAsia Japan Co. Ltd., and Go Holiday Sdn. Bhd., AAE Travel Pte Ltd.
6. Only Participants who adhere to the following contest mechanism (“Contest Mechanism”) are qualified for the contest. The Participant must:
- Recreate the #BigClickChallenge by lip-syncing, or rapping using their own voice;
- Upload their video on Instagram Stories, with a public account and tag @AirAsia and use the hashtag #BigClickChallenge; and
- Save their entry on their Story Highlights so it will still be visible even after twenty-four (24) hours
7. Participants are allowed to submit multiple entries; however, Participants will only be entitled to win based on one (1) entry throughout the Contest Period. Any entries after the Contest Period will not be entertained at all costs.
8. Only Participants who fulfill each of the Contest Mechanisms stated under Clause 6 shall be eligible to win the Prize. Incomplete entries and/or Participants who fail to abide by the Contest Mechanisms will be automatically disqualified from the Contest without any further notice.
9. The Winner will be announced on 18th June 2019 at 17:00 GMT+8 or any other date deemed fit by the Organiser (“Announcement Date”). Once the announcement is made, the Winner must private message AirAsia’s Facebook Page for further communication.
10. Failure to inform AirAsia of an acceptance three (3) days after theAnnouncement Date shall constitute a rejection by the Winner and the Organiser reserves the right to award the Prize to another selected Participant.
11. The Organiser shall bear no responsibility for the application, submission, processing, payment and issuance of travelling visa/requirement required for the Winner to enter his destinations of choice.
12. The Organiser reserves the right to disqualify any entry by Participants which are deemed to contain offensive, inappropriate and/or obscene elements. Such entries will be disqualified immediately.
13. The Winner will be selected at the Organiser’s sole discretion. In case there are less than eleven (11) Participants, the Organiser reserves the right to cancel the Contest with or without any further notice.
14. The selected Winner will be contacted, at any time deemed appropriate by the Organiser, via email, DM or PM, or any other mode of communication deemed appropriate by the Organiser.
15. Subject to the Terms and Conditions herein, the Prize is not transferable and may not be utilised by the Winner’s family and/or friends or any third party. The Organiser may require proof of identify of the Winner but nothing herein obliges the Organiser under any circumstance to enquire, ascertain or investigate the identity of any person(s).
16. The Organiser reserves the right to substitute or replace the Prize, cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest with or without any prior notice and reason. For the avoidance of doubt, any cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organiser shall not entitle the Participant(s) to any claim or compensation against the Organiser for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
17. The Organiser reserves the right to vary, delete or add to any of these Terms and Conditions from time to time without any prior notice.
18. The decision of the Organiser in relation to every aspect of the Contest including but not limited to the type of Prize and Winner is final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
19. All other costs and expenses associated with this Contest and the Prize, including but not limited to, transportation or any other costs of a personal nature that are not stated shall be solely borne by the Winner. Compliance with any health or other government and legal requirements is the sole responsibility of the Winner and the Organiser shall not be held liable for Winner’s failure to do so.
20. The Organiser shall bear no responsibility for any damage, loss (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss), liability, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the Winner and participant(s) in connection with this Contest, the promotion of this Contest or the use of any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
22. The Participant(s) shall not hold the Organiser liable for the outcome of the Contest.
23. If any act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Organiser and which prevents the Organiser from complying with these terms and conditions, the Organiser will not be held liable for any failure to perform or for any delay in performing its obligations.
/ 5. VOTES:
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!