When is the AirAsia Free Seat 2019 promo event? AirAsia Free Seat 2019 promotion period is in between 11 March 2019 until 17 March 2019. You can book AirAsia free seat ticket with fare as low as RM0 (base fare only, not including taxes and other miscellaneous fees) for a travel period from 1 September 2019 to 2 June 2020. First-priority online booking is available for AirAsia BIG Members on 10 March 2019 (as usual, a day earlier).
AirAsia FREE SEAT 2019: Book Your Flight Ticket with Empty Pocket This Coming March!
- Booking Period: 11 March 2019 – 17 March 2019
- Booking Period (for AirAsia BIG members): 10 March 2019 – 17 March 2019
- Travel Period: 1 September 2019 – 2 June 2020
Register as an AirAsia BIG Members today. Be the first to know about AirAsia’s BIG sale and participate in our Final Call Sale where you can save up to 90% on AirAsia and AirAsia X flights every month.
For more information, check out AirAsia official website.
Share the Good News to your friends and family and let’s plan a FREE trip with AirAsia FREE Seat Promotion!
AirAsia Free Seats is back with more value deals
AirAsia Free Seats* is back with 5 million promotional seats, this time with a bundle of discounts for hotels, add-ons and duty-free products to round out your trip.
Enjoy promotional all-in members fares from as low as RM12* for flights from Kuala Lumpur to Kuantan, Johor Bahru, Kota Bharu and Penang, and from RM36* for flights to Can Tho, Padang, Hua Hin, Siem Reap, Banda Aceh and many more.
Fly AirAsia X from as low as RM199* for flights from Kuala Lumpur to Tianjin, Gold Coast, Osaka, Seoul, Honolulu and others. For extra comfort and perks, try our award-winning Premium Flatbed from Kuala Lumpur to Jaipur, Taipei, Chengdu, Fukuoka, Jeju from only RM699*.
Book on airasia.com and the AirAsia mobile app from 11 March 2019 (0001h GMT +8) to 17 March 2019 (2400 GMT +8) for travel between 1 September 2019 and 2 June 2020.
AirAsia BIG Members and Hong Leong AirAsia Credit Card holders will enjoy 24-hours priority access to the sale from 10 March 2019 (0001h GMT +8). Login as a BIG Member on airasia.com or the AirAsia mobile app to enjoy your instant member discount.
AirAsia BIG members can also redeem promo seats for as little as 500 BIG Points on airasiabig.com and the AirAsia BIG mobile app.
For the first time ever, AirAsia will also be offering great savings on other products and services during the campaign period, such as:
- 1 million hotel rooms on sale on AirAsiaGo.com
AirAsiaGo.com offers additional 5% discount with promo code HOTEL5 on selected standalone hotels on top of available hotel deals. Guests can also save more when book their flight with hotel.
- 20% off on all Santan Combo Meals
AirAsia inflight menu, Santan, offers a wide selection of Asean and international meals. Discount is available for pre-book combo meals on new flights booking only.
- 20% off for Pick A Seat option
Choose to sit closely with your travel companion during your flight, or opt for Hot Seats with extra leg-room and enjoy priority boarding.
- 30% off on ourshop.com
Enjoy 30% off on all duty-free items and AirAsia merchandise.
- 15% off activities on deals.airasia.com
Use the promo code AADEALS15 to enjoy discounts on exciting activities for your trip.
Terms & Conditions:
- BIG members need to log in to enjoy member’s discount.
- For Free Seat Campaign, free seats are limited and exclude airport tax and other applicable fees.
- Free seats or discounted airfares may not be available for all flights, all destinations, and public holidays, school breaks and weekends.
- Promotions which are applicable for bookings made on the AirAsia Mobile App are limited to regular base fare only and shall not include Premium Flex/Value Pack bundled category.
- All-in fares quoted are for one-way travel, inclusive of base fare and all applicable taxes, fees and charges imposed by the relevant regulatory bodies.
- All applicable taxes, fees or charges imposed by the regulatory bodies must be paid at the time of purchase unless otherwise stated.
- A non-refundable processing fee is applicable for payments via direct debit, credit card, debit card or charge card.
- Payment in foreign currency is subject to the prevailing currency exchange rates at the date of payment.
- AirAsia’s terms and conditions of carriage shall apply.
5 / 5. VOTES: 6
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Thanks for your feedback!