Looking for a guide to book the precious AirAsia FREE SEAT, here are 7 tips to help you book AirAsia Free Seat successfully:
- Register an AirAsia BIG Member account
- Save your travel partner(s) details
- Plan your trips, not just one trip
- Practice booking AirAsia flight
- Book earlier than anyone else
- When all else fails, go mobile!
- Secure your flights first. You can add on anytime!
The 7 Tips to Book AirAsia FREE SEAT Successfully
1. Register an AirAsia BIG Member account
As an AirAsia BIG Member, you will be able to book the FREE SEATS a day earlier than those without. So, you have no choice but to sign up as a BIG Member now!
Speed up your payment process with My BigClick. When you sign up as a BIG Member, you can add up to 15 credit or debit card details to your account to enjoy a one-click checkout process. This means you’re more likely able to secure our free seats and low fares faster than anyone else! Learn more about My BigClick.
2. Save your travel partner(s) details
If you plan to travel with your friends and family, make sure you key in the information and store them into your Family & Friends list so that you can speed up during the booking procedure. You can add up to 15 members into your AirAsia Family & Friends list. These are the information that you will need to compile from them:
- Given name
- Family name/Surname
- Date of birth
- BIG Member ID (if they have one)
- Passport number
- Passport Expiry date
- Passport issuing country/region
3. Plan your trips, not just one trip
As there will be limited AirAsia Free Seats available (although they offer 5 Million FREE SEATs), you will need to have more than a single travel plan. You will need to have several backup travel destinations or dates in your mind (better jot them on a notebook to avoid any mistake) so that if Plan A does not work (or fully booked), you can straight away book a flight for Plan B.
4. Practice booking AirAsia flight
Make sure you are not the first time booking a flight on AirAsia website. Although the AirAsia website and app is easy to use, still, try to get familiar with the booking system. Generally, the step-by-step AirAsia booking process is as below:
- Visit AirAsia official website. Key in Origin, Destination, Depart & Return Date, select the number of Adult, Child or Infant, then click “Search”.
- Select your desired flights and click “Continue”.
- Ignore all bundles and add-on to save time & cost, click “Continue”.
- Add or select all the guest details for the flight, add travel protection, then click “Continue”
- Check your booking details, make payment, click “Purchase” and you are done!
5. Book earlier than anyone else
Register as an AirAsia BIG Member so that you can book a day earlier than anyone else who is not a BIG Member. Also, try to book the Free Seat as early as possible to avoid “fully-booked” consequences.
6. When all else fails, go mobile!
When booking on the desktop fails, try to book using mobile. Just log on to mobile.airasia.com on your mobile devices or use the AirAsia Mobile App to book with ease!
7. Secure your flights first. You can add on anytime!
Make sure you book your AirAsia Free Seat first before worrying about any add-on bundles, you can do that anytime on My Bookings tab.
- Upsize your baggage allowance – 4 hours before the flight
- Pick A Seat – 4 hours before the flight
- Pre-book hot meals – 24 hours before the flight
Summary on How to Book AirAsia Free Seat
Book an AirAsia FREE SEAT could be very difficult as the AirAsia FREE SEAT promotion event gets popular among the frequent travelers. Some claims that they never have a chance to book a single seat while others happily showing off their FREE SEAT tickets.
Do the 7 things mentioned above and let us know if you manage to book any FREE SEAT this year. Also, feel free to comment below if you have any tricks and tips regarding AirAsia FREE SEAT booking procedure. Sharing is caring!
Also, do not forget to subscribe to our newsletter or like our 1travelmall Facebook Page for the latest AirAsia FREE SEAT Promotion announcement.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?