Enjoy awesome discounted price with Klook for the group tour to Jeju’s western side. Experience the brimming natural and man-made countryside, from curated gardens to volcanic mountains to godly waterfalls.
Western Island Exploration in Jeju 20% OFF Promotion 2018
- Discounted Price: US$ 73.3 (Original Price
- Earliest available date: 8 Jan 2018
- Get FREE credits when you book this ticket with Klook
Unparalleled Nature in Western Jeju
- Free Cancelation – 72 Hrs Notice
- Show Mobile or Printed Voucher
- 9 Hrs Duration
- Join In Group (English / Korean)
- Minimum 1 Travelers To Book
- Hotel Pick Up
- See Jeju’s beautifully tended gardens of Hallim Park and Spirited Garden
- Discover beautiful nature by trekking in Suweolbong, Mt. Sanbang and Cheonjeyeon Waterfall
- Explore Jeju with a multi-awarded winning operator specializing in tours for independent travelers (it’s not a large tour group!)
- Tuck into a delicious Korean buffet lunch
- Enjoy the convenience of hotel transfers included
- BOOK NOW!
What To Expect
Uncover the spectacular natural charm and local culture of Jeju’s west. Begin by visiting Hallim Park to roam the beautiful landscaped gardens. A short trek up Suweolbong will reward you with incredible ocean views (named after an interesting legend). After a Korean-style buffet lunch, you’ll visit the world’s largest botanical garden before swinging by the Althr Airfield, once a Japanese army base camp, on the way to Mt Sanbang. Here you’ll make the trek up a mountain formed of volcanic lava, containing a cave 150m above the sea, ready to treat you with gorgeous ocean views once you step within. The final stop is Cheonjeyeon Waterfall, an impressive 22-meter cascade said to be the watery home of nymphs. Or if you’d rather a change from nature, head to the Teddy Bear museum instead! Purchase your ticket HERE
- You will receive confirmation of your booking’s availability within 1 business day.
- Once confirmed, we will send you the voucher via email.
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- All transportation
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- 8:20am pick up – 6pm drop off
- Free pick up available only from the following hotels (scroll to the bottom of the page)
- Most hotels in downtown Jeju City and Seogwipo City are covered. However, if your hotel is not listed, please make your way to the nearest specified hotel
- Your pick up point will be reconfirmed after booking
- West Course: Monday, Wednesday, Friday
- For tours on other days, please see the East and South Course packages
- 8:20am-9:15am Hotel pick up (to be clarified with guide a few days prior)
- Hyupjae Beach
- Hallim Park
- Suweolbong Trek (or 2nd War Museum on rainy days)
- Lunch (Hotel Buffet)
- O’sulloc Green Tea Field
- Mt. Sanbang (may be substituted by Gotjawal Forest Experience)
- Cheonjeyeon Waterfall or Teddy Bear Museums
- 4:40pm-6:00pm Hotel drop off
- Child ticket: Age 2 – 18
- Children below 2 years are free
- From 10 July to 22 October, Mt. Sanbang may be substituted by Gotjawal Forest Experience due to falling rocks & maintenance in Mt. Sanbang area
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothing for the short trek
- If your hotel is located in Seogwipo, you will need to take a free limousine bus from Jongmun back to the hotel
- Please note: If the road condition of pick up site is complicated, the shuttle will wait at the nearest subway station
How To Use
- You can present either a printed or a mobile voucher for this activity
- The voucher is valid only on the tour date and time specified
- Hotel pick up: 8:30am
- Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 72 hours prior to the activity
- If weather conditions are particularly bad and the tour is canceled on the day, you will receive a full refund
For more information, visit Klook Western Island Exploration Promotion Page.
We are sorry that this post was not useful for you!
Let us improve this post!
Tell us how we can improve this post?